The holidays are in full swing and with the holidays comes entertaining! There's nothing quite like gathering with your family and friends for good food, drinks, and laughs during the winter months! This season "Wow!" your guests with an amazing festive drink! Follow along to create the perfect holiday cocktail for any party this season!
Cranberry & Lime Spritzer Recipe:
- 2 Liter of Lemon Lime Soda (7up, Sprite, etc.)
- 64 Oz of Cranberry Juice
- Lime Juice
- Fresh Cranberries
- 2 Limes
- Vodka (optional)
- Festive Straws (optional)
- Fill each glass with ice
- Add 1 Oz of Vodka to each glass (optional)
- Next, fill the each glass 3/4 full of the Lemon Lime Soda of your choice
- Add in 1 tbsp. of lime juice to each glass
- Fill the rest each glass up with cranberry juice (about 1-2 Oz)
- Use a spoon to stir each glass to evenly mix the drinks.
- Slice and halve each lime
- Lastly garnish each glass with a lime slice and a few cranberries.
- Serve with a fun, festive straw :)