A couple of years ago I was introduced to Cold Brew and I haven’t looked back since! When I first started drinking coffee in college it was always hot coffee. Then after having babies I decided to try iced coffee. I loved it! So when cold brew came on the scene I definitely wanted to give it a try because I do like trying different coffee brews. Since drinking coffee out can get expensive quickly, I’ve been making cold brews at home and trying different flavorings. I’m excited to share this fun flavor which is perfect for Valentine’s Day, the chocolate-covered strawberry cold brew.
What you need:
- Stok’s Cold Brew (or whichever brand cold brew you prefer)
- Torani Caramel Syrup
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Syrup
- Strawberry Pie Filling
- Sweet Cream Creamer
- First, I get a glass and throw in some ice cubes. I don’t like a whole lot of ice because it waters it down in my opinion.
- Then I put the chocolate syrup on top of the ice. Add as much or as little as you’d like.
- Pour in the Stok’s cold brew
- Add a splash of Torani Caramel syrup
Cold Foam Directions:
- Pour sweet cream creamer into electric milk frother pitcher (if you don’t have an electric one, the hand held electrics works just as well)
- Add in a spoonful of the strawberry pie filling
- If you have heavy whipping cream on hand sometimes I will add a splash of that as well. I don’t do this step every time.
- Then turn on the electric milk frother. I usually do this for 2-3 minutes and check consistency to make sure it’s as thick as I like.
- Once this is done, I pour on top of the cold brew. Put a straw in it and it’s ready to drink.
This drink tastes just like a chocolate covered strawberry. It is a sweet drink so if you aren’t fond of sweet coffee this may not be the drink for you. Sometimes I will add chocolate shavings to the top of it. If you don’t like iced coffee or cold brews, that’s ok! My husband isn’t fond of either so he will do hot coffee and follow the cold foam directions as a warm foam on top of his. It’s fun to play around with different recipes and find something you like. I hope your Valentine’s Day is extra sweet!
Till next time,