I am so excited that the Fall season is just around the corner! This simple and delicious pumpkin cookie recipe is one of my favorite Fall desserts. If you have some baking cravings and you like pumpkin flavor this recipe is definitely for you.
Here are the ingredients:
▪ ½ cup of butter (room temperature)
▪ 1 ½ cups of sugar
▪ 1 tsp baking soda
▪ 1 cup of pumpkin puree
▪ 1 egg (room temperature)
▪ 1 tsp vanilla extract
▪ ½ tsp nutmeg
▪ ½ tsp salt
▪ 2 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
▪ 1 tsp cinnamon
▪ 1 egg
▪ Optional: powdered sugar to sprinkle on top.
Preheat the oven to 375° degrees and prepare a greased cookie sheet.
1. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt in a bowl.
2. Mix the sugar and butter, then mix in the pumpkin, vanilla, and egg. Be sure to blend well.
3. Next, slowly add the all-purpose flour, sugar, and salt to the wet mixture.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 2-3 hours.
5. After the dough has sufficiently chilled, scoop into 1” balls and place on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes in a 375° oven.
9. Take your cookies out of the oven and allow them to cool.
Yummy! Here is the result!
Serve with your favorite beverage or with ice cream. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
xoxo, Doris Roberts (Doris Roberts Interiors)