Believe it or not, Thanksgiving is a month away! To welcome in the holiday of gratitude, blessings, and togetherness, you’ll need an inviting table for loved ones to enjoy. As seen on DecoLive and TikTok , I present to you an easy pumpkin napkin folding!
Here is what you’ll need:
- Orange Cloth Napkin
- 9-11 Oz. Water Glass
- Napkin Ring
- Decorative Fall Leaves
- Start by laying your napkin out on a flat surface.
- Next, place your water glass in the middle of the napkin.
- Take each corner of the napkin and fold it halfway towards the glass.
- Now fold each edge of the napkin about 1-inch inward.
- Take one corner in your hand and bring it to the top of the glass.
- Begin to pull more fabric towards the top, making sure to fold in the fabric.
- After, hold the excess fabric in one hand at the top of the glass.
- Next, grab your napkin ring.
- Pull the excess fabric at the top through the napkin ring.
- Take one Decorative leaf and write your name on the leaf
- Lastly, tuck the leaf in the Napkin ring.
- Repeat steps 1-11 depending on the number of table settings you are creating!